We accept Mastercard, Maestro, Visa and Paypal. We do not accept American Express.
AB25, AB31, AB33-38, AB41-56, BT, FK17-21, GY, HS1-9, IE, IM, IV1-99, JE, KA27-28, KW0-17, PA41-80, PH15-99, PH42-44, PH45-99, TR21-25, ZE1-3
You are in control and select the delivery date you would like:
- Order by midday Sunday and the earliest delivery date is on Tuesday
- Order by midday Monday and the earliest delivery date is on Wednesday
- Order by midday Tuesday and the earliest delivery date is on Thursday
- Order by midday Wednesday and the earliest delivery date is on Friday
- Order from Thursday (pm) until midday Saturday and the earliest delivery date is on Tuesday**
*Subject to availability of delivery slots and remote area delivery restrictions.
**Bank Holidays – If the Bank Holiday is a Monday then the first available delivery date for the week will be the Wednesday. If the Bank Holiday is a Friday the earliest delivery date will be on the Tuesday.
Your order will be safe and secure within our specially designed delivery boxes. They are made up of four critical components which make sure it reaches you just how it left us - completely fresh.
- Hydrated gel ice sheets – purposefully designed to guarantee your produce arrives cooled and as fresh as the day it was cut.
- Self-insulating silver lining – our state of art boxes are fitted with specialised silver lining which keeps your goods perfectly chilled for 72 hours.
- Bubble wrapping – your produce is enclosed within dense bubble wrap to ensure it is not damaged during transit.
- Layered box – 3 times the strength of ordinary models, our boxes are specifically designed to carry and protect your meat.
All these sections are reusable and recyclable.
As perishable goods the delivery needs to completed on the first attempt. Therefore if no one is in please give instructions of a secure location the order can be left. Our temperature controlled boxes will ensure your order will stay chilled for up to 72 hours.
It is extremely unlikely you will be unsatisfied with your goods as each item has to pass strict checks before being dispatched. In the rare situation you discover a problem please contact customer services on 020 7248 3569 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will find you a solution as soon as possible.