Work At Tom Hixson Of Smithfield
Are you young, passionate about food and hungry to learn?
Well you are in the right place.
We are very proud to announce the launch of the Tom Hixson of Smithfield Apprenticeship Initiative. Selected candidates will be expertly guided and upskilled across three months:
- Month 1: find your feet in the fast paced environment of food & hospitality sales. Be part of the historical, buzzing market trade at Smithfield and get out and about in London - speaking to the finest chefs to see what areas we can collaborate in. You will also be chatting with the hottest street food vendors in town to see how we can develop long term partnerships.
- Month 2: quickly become a fully-fledged member of the office setup. This is where our customer service, accounts and digital media teams sit. Lend a helping hand where possible and enjoy social events throughout the month.
- Month 3: get stuck into the craftsmanship of butchery at the catering arm of our business. We will build your knowledge from the bottom up, as you learn about the origin/anatomy of our produce, how to expertly cut & trim and how to perfect presentation. Remember our range has Royal and Olympic approval, so you will be learning from the very best.
Key points to note:
- You will be paid. We want to give back for your time and effort across the three months.
- Longer term opportunities will be available to you at the end of the three months. Passion, drive and a willingness to learn are the really critical attributes we need to see from you across the course of your time with us. Show these traits and the possibilities for you within our business are huge.
If you want to get involved or have any questions do not hesitate to contact us with relevant information including your CV.
You can reach us at email@example.com.