Free delivery on orders over £100. £15 delivery charge for orders under £100.
You are in control and select the delivery date you would like.
We deliver 6 days a week:
- Order by midday Monday and the earliest delivery date is Wednesday
- Order by midday Tuesday and the earliest delivery date is Thursday
- Order by midday Wednesday and the earliest delivery date is Friday
- Order by midday Thursday and the earliest delivery date is Saturday
- Order from Thursday (pm) until Saturday (am) and the earliest delivery date is Monday
- Order from Saturday (pm) until Sunday (am) and the earliest delivery date is Tuesday*
*Bank Holidays – If the Bank Holiday is a Monday then the first available delivery date for the week will be the Wednesday. If the Bank Holiday is a Friday the earliest delivery date will be on the Tuesday.
Remote Area Delivery Restrictions
In remote areas we cannot fulfil our freshness promise by guaranteeing delivery within a day of leaving us. As a result, we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
AB25, AB31, AB33-38, AB41-56, BT, FK17-21, GY, HS1-9, IE, IM, IV1-99, JE, KA27-28, KW0-17, PA41-80, PH15-99, PH42-44, PH45-99, TR21-25, ZE1-3
Our bespoke delivery boxes are made up of four components:
- Ice sheets – designed specifically for transporting food. They are created to be frozen to lower temperature to keep produce chilled for longer.
- Self-insulating silver lining – maintains the chilled temperature in the box for up to 72 hours.
- Bubble wrapping – more delicate items will be enclosed within dense bubble wrap to ensure they are not damaged during transit.
- Re-enforced box – 3 times the strength of ordinary models, our boxes are specifically designed to carry and protect your meat.